Craig Smith, PnP Golf’s very own qualified PGA Coach and Master Club Fitter, will work with you to develop a personalized approach, taking into account your current golfing skill-level, the goals you want to achieve, and the time you want to reach them in.
PnP Golf has a state of the art Golf Studio that is fully equipped with an advanced video tracking and computer analysis system. Each lesson is digitally recorded (video) and emailed to you, with Craig's professional commentary. This is an invaluable resource as you are able to re-play your lesson and listen to Craig's advice and observations.
Craig Smith is in the top 100 accredited Master ClubFitters in the world, and one of only 8 in Australia.
Utilizing this system, along with a vast range of golf gear, and Craig’s expertise and experience you can be guaranteed to take your game to the next level.
The PnP 4 Pack Consists of 4 x 60 Minute Private Golf Lessons.
Included in each lesson:
- Personal guidance and assistance
- Development and refinement of practice strategy
- Skills testing, statistical player analysis and observation
- Video and computer analysis
- Use of top quality clubs and equipment
- Video of your lesson emailed to you, with professional commentary by Craig Smith
Upon booking one of our members will contact you to schedule your lessons.
*All bookings include a 12 month expiration date from purchase.
We're thrilled to let you know that ALL our products ship free of charge! We utilise Australia Post as our primary carrier, and all our products are registered and include tracking details.
These tracking details are emailed to you as soon as your item has been dispatched. You can then track it's progress at your leisure.
Our returns policy is very straight forward. If within 30 days of purchasing your item, you decide it's not for you, we'll refund you in full, and even cover the return shipping. No mess, no fuss!
To return your item follow these simple steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund. Please include your name, phone number, and your order number (so that we can verify the date of purchase and what was purchased).
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to. You will receive a postage return label which should be printed and placed on the container to be returned.
- The product/s must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in a good and reasonable condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- If you decide to return the product all extras (including weights and accessories) received also need to be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd., as part of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the products, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery. We will email you with a confirmation when this has occurred.
It is your responsibility to deliver the product safely to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
Two year warranty for faulty or defective goods
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) includes Consumer Law Guarantees which apply to each product which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. In addition to these Guarantees, Point PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. provides a two year warranty on all PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. products purchased from either PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. or an authorised PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. retailer.
- Within two years of purchasing the product, we will, without any charge to you, repair or replace any product (or part of the product) that doesn’t match the sample, description or demonstration model on the website, is not of acceptable quality or is defective, provided that you follow these simple steps:
- Email email@example.com within two years of the purchase of the product and include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase) and your concern with the product.
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product must be returned to.
- The product must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the product, we will notify you by email how long we estimate it will take to provide you with a replacement or repaired product.
- The cost of delivering the replacement or repaired product to you will be at our cost.
- At our discretion, we may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
- PnP Golf Pty. Ltd.’s warranty does not extend to any damaged caused by you or a third party to the product and excludes cosmetic blemishes and normal wear and tear.
All PnP Golf products come with a 2 year warranty for faulty or defective goods. For full warranty details please click here.