INTRODUCING THE PRL ALIGNMENT GOLF PUTTER by PNP GOLF
VIEW THE PRL PUTTER PROFILE PAGE HERE
To be a consistently good putter; sinking putts from a range of 8 to 10 feet; there are two critical elements that you must be proficient at:
- PUTTING ALIGNMENT SET-UP
- PUTTING ALIGNMENT EXECUTION
The unique design of the Parallel Putter head addresses these two alignment issues.
The three broad parallel bars on the PRL putter head each have a width of 14mm, and when combined equal the same diameter to that of a golf ball.
When used as intended, these high contrast, parallel bars along with the centered ball, combine to give you the edge over your alignment set-up and execution.
FEET, HIPS, SHOULDERS IN POSITION
After visually establishing your target path, place the parallel bars in line with that path behind the ball. Then align your feet, hips and shoulders to these parallel bars, so that all looks and feels parallel.
Doing this will correctly set your body to the best putting position.
The width of the parallel bars is the same as a golf ball. At set-up, their extended length visually combine to form a strong, straight and parallel channel to stroke/track the putter head back and then through the ball.
DOUBLE MILLED FACE
With the unique double milling pattern on the PRL face, the ball comes off with a clean roll with no skidding. The double milling also provides a softer feel, creating better feedback for the player, which leads to a better strike and more consistant distance control.
MASS CENTRAL WEIGHT
The mass central head-weight directly behind the ball, combined with the milled striking face, promotes an immediate positive feedback on ball impact and roll.
Luxury PnP PRL Golf Cover; 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; Spring-loaded Aluminium Repair Tool & Ball Marker
PRL Putter Specifications
||17/4 STAINLESS STEEL
|STANDARD CLUB LENGTH
|FACE HANG POSITION
||RIGHT AND LEFT HAND FIT AVAILABLE
||PNP STEEL PUTTER
The PRL Putter has been approved by and conforms to USGA and R&A Regulations.
Introducing the BIGEzy™ Counter-balanced Grip, by PnP Golf
The PnP Golf BIGEzy™ counterbalanced putter grip is a big grip, about 3 inches longer than a traditional grip, and has a constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
This grip promotes an easy tension-free feel and has the advantage that a golfer can choose to hold the club at various positions along the grip to suit their own putting preference while maintaining the overall balance of the putter.
The BIGEzy combines comfort with outstanding performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
- Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- Extra length provides golfer choice to hold his club at different position to suit personal putting preference.
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel.
We're thrilled to let you know that ALL our products ship free of charge! We utilise Australia Post as our primary carrier, and all our products are registered and include tracking details.
These tracking details are emailed to you as soon as your item has been dispatched. You can then track it's progress at your leisure.
Our returns policy is very straight forward. If within 30 days of purchasing your item, you decide it's not for you, we'll refund you in full, and even cover the return shipping. No mess, no fuss!
To return your item follow these simple steps:
- Email email@example.com or give us a call within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund. Please include your name, phone number, and your order number (so that we can verify the date of purchase and what was purchased).
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to. You will receive a postage return label which should be printed and placed on the container to be returned.
- The product/s must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in a good and reasonable condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- If you decide to return the product all extras (including weights and accessories) received also need to be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd., as part of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the products, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery. We will email you with a confirmation when this has occurred.
It is your responsibility to deliver the product safely to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
Two year warranty for faulty or defective goods
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) includes Consumer Law Guarantees which apply to each product which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. In addition to these Guarantees, Point PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. provides a two year warranty on all PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. products purchased from either PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. or an authorised PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. retailer.
- Within two years of purchasing the product, we will, without any charge to you, repair or replace any product (or part of the product) that doesn’t match the sample, description or demonstration model on the website, is not of acceptable quality or is defective, provided that you follow these simple steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within two years of the purchase of the product and include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase) and your concern with the product.
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product must be returned to.
- The product must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the product, we will notify you by email how long we estimate it will take to provide you with a replacement or repaired product.
- The cost of delivering the replacement or repaired product to you will be at our cost.
- At our discretion, we may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
- PnP Golf Pty. Ltd.’s warranty does not extend to any damaged caused by you or a third party to the product and excludes cosmetic blemishes and normal wear and tear.
All PnP Golf products come with a 2 year warranty for faulty or defective goods. For full warranty details please click here.