SX1 PUTTER FEATURES
- Utilises a One-step Alignment Process
- Directional Pointer - Easy to see Focal Point
- BIGEzy™ Counterbalance Grip
- Interchangeable Weights
- High Moment of Inertia
- Designed and Assembled in Australia
The SX1 comes standard at 34.5” in length and a 400g head weight. This includes 2 x 62g interchangeable weights at the face and 1 x 42g weight at the rear. This is a slightly heavier weight combination due to the added BIGEzy™ Grip.
The putter is fitted with our BIGEzy™ Counterbalanced Putter Grip which is big grip, around 3 inches longer than a traditional grip, and has a constant width measurement profile with zero tapering. This comfortable grip promotes an easy tension-free feel and has the advantage that a golfer can choose to hold the club at various positions along the grip to suit their own putting preference while maintaining the overall balance of the putter.
An extreme perimeter-weighted mallet putter with a high MOI, customisable weight options and visual alignment technology, has proven in SAM PuttLabs to improve putting alignment by 16.5% in a majority of golfers during testing, with some seeing improvements by up to 67%!
Its innovative design simplifies putting alignment, thus improving putting accuracy.
Additional weights can be purchased to create other weight combinations 360g (3 x 42g), 400g (2 x 62g – 1 x 42g) and 420g (3 x 62g).
To confirm that the Point N Putt putter improves putting alignment, we engaged technicians at SAM PuttLabs, the world’s leading putt analysis and training system to design and implement an independent study to test it the Point N Putt Putter could improve a golfer’s alignment.
In late 2012 and early 2013, three separate tests were fielded in the USA, Australia and Sweden. In each test, 33 golfers were invited to participate and asked to bring their own putter for comparison. Participants were asked to make 5 putts with each putter on the SAM PuttLab test greens. While the participants were allowed to make a few practice putts with both their putter and the Point N Putt putter, they were not given instruction or much time to get accustomed to the new putter.
53% had better alignment with the Point N Putt putter than with their own putter.
Of those that improved, their average improvement was 16.5%.
Some participants improved by 50% and another as much as 62%.
In addition, consistency also improved.
Given the lack of experience with the new putter this shows how easy it is to use the Point N Putt putter and create a consistent putting routine.
Armed with these overwhelmingly positive results, we knew Point N Putt putters would be able to help golfers take many strokes off their score.
*The SX1 Point N Putt Putter conforms to R&A and USGA Rules*
Introducing the BIGEzy™ Counter-balanced Grip, by PnP Golf
The PnP Golf BIGEzy™ counterbalanced putter grip is about 3 inches longer than a traditional grip, and has a constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
This grip promotes an easy tension-free feel and has the advantage that a golfer can choose to hold the club at various positions along the grip to suit their own putting preference while maintaining the overall balance of the putter.
The BIGEzy combines comfort with outstanding performance.
Features and Benefits
- Constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
- Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- Extra length provides golfer choice to hold his club at different position to suit personal putting preference.
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel.
We're thrilled to let you know that ALL our products ship free of charge! We utilise Australia Post as our primary carrier, and all our products are registered and include tracking details.
These tracking details are emailed to you as soon as your item has been dispatched. You can then track it's progress at your leisure.
Our returns policy is very straight forward. If within 30 days of purchasing your item, you decide it's not for you, we'll refund you in full, and even cover the return shipping. No mess, no fuss!
To return your item follow these simple steps:
- Email email@example.com or give us a call within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund. Please include your name, phone number, and your order number (so that we can verify the date of purchase and what was purchased).
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to. You will receive a postage return label which should be printed and placed on the container to be returned.
- The product/s must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in a good and reasonable condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- If you decide to return the product all extras (including weights and accessories) received also need to be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd., as part of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the products, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery. We will email you with a confirmation when this has occurred.
It is your responsibility to deliver the product safely to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
Two year warranty for faulty or defective goods
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) includes Consumer Law Guarantees which apply to each product which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. In addition to these Guarantees, Point PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. provides a two year warranty on all PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. products purchased from either PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. or an authorised PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. retailer.
- Within two years of purchasing the product, we will, without any charge to you, repair or replace any product (or part of the product) that doesn’t match the sample, description or demonstration model on the website, is not of acceptable quality or is defective, provided that you follow these simple steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within two years of the purchase of the product and include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase) and your concern with the product.
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product must be returned to.
- The product must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the product, we will notify you by email how long we estimate it will take to provide you with a replacement or repaired product.
- The cost of delivering the replacement or repaired product to you will be at our cost.
- At our discretion, we may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
- PnP Golf Pty. Ltd.’s warranty does not extend to any damaged caused by you or a third party to the product and excludes cosmetic blemishes and normal wear and tear.