THE DYNAMIC DUO SITELINE PUTTER
ALL SQUARE VISUAL ALIGNMENT (ASVA)
Both our SiteLine Golf Putter and SiteLine Golf Chipper utilise the unique All Square Visual Alignment set-up.
We all have different address positions, putting stokes, chipping actions, club preferences etc; consequently, setting up perfectly over the ball every time can be extremely difficult.
As a result, PNP Golf has developed an alignment set-up that shows you how to correctly align your putt or chip – EVERY TIME – with the ‘ASVA’ system.
As said, the SiteLine ‘ASVA’ set-up for both clubs, is an easy and natural process. With the sole flat on the ground, just visualise the whole point of the directional pointer (DP), on the base of the putter, through the upper Site. Do this while pointing the (DP) to your intended putting line/path. This ensures your eyes are directly over the ball and your putter face is 90° to the target point – EVERY TIME – ASVA.
The SiteLine Putter can be optionally fitted with our BIGEzy™ Counterbalanced Putter Grip which is around 3 inches longer than a traditional grip, and has a constant width measurement profile with zero tapering. This comfortable grip promotes an easy tension-free feel and has the advantage that a golfer can choose to hold the club at various positions along the grip to suit their own putting preference while maintaining the overall balance of the putter. With this grip fitted an additional 20 grams is added to the SiteLine putter head to provide a more balanced and controlled putt. Click the BIGEzy™ Grip tab below for more details.
*The SiteLine Putter conforms to R&A and USGA Rules, and is designed and assembled in Australia*
Click Here to learn more about the SiteLine Chipper
Your SiteLine Putter Includes: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee; Luxury PnP SiteLine Club Cover
SiteLine Putter Specifications
|RIGHT OR LEFT
Left hand, Right hand
32″, 32.5″, 33″, 33.5″, 34″, 34.5″ – STD, 35″, 35.5″, 36″
Introducing the BIGEzy™ Counter-balanced Grip, by PnP Golf
The PnP Golf BIGEzy™ counterbalanced putter grip is about 3 inches longer than a traditional grip, and has a constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
This grip promotes an easy tension-free feel and has the advantage that a golfer can choose to hold the club at various positions along the grip to suit their own putting preference while maintaining the overall balance of the putter.
The BIGEzy combines comfort with outstanding performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Constant width measurement profile with zero tapering.
- Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- Extra length provides golfer choice to hold his club at different position to suit personal putting preference.
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel.
The Siteline Putter has a standard length of 34.5” which will suit most golfers, but it can also be ordered in ½ inch increments from 32” to 36”.
Refer to the below table for recommended shaft lengths by height.
We're thrilled to let you know that ALL our products ship free of charge within Australia! We utilise Fastway Couriers or Australia Post as our primary carrier, and all our products are registered, insured and include tracking details.
These tracking details are emailed to you as soon as your item has been dispatched. You can then track it's progress at your leisure. To view our complete shipping policy please click here.
Our returns policy is very straight forward. If within 30 days of purchasing your item, you decide it's not for you, we'll refund you in full, and even cover the return shipping. No mess, no fuss!
To return your item follow these simple steps:
- Email email@example.com or give us a call within 30 days of the purchase of the product and request a refund. Please include your name, phone number, and your order number (so that we can verify the date of purchase and what was purchased).
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product/s must be returned to. You will receive a postage return label which should be printed and placed on the container to be returned.
- The product/s must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in a good and reasonable condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
- If you decide to return the product all extras (including weights and accessories) received also need to be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd., as part of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the products, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price and the initial cost of delivery. We will email you with a confirmation when this has occurred.
- It is your responsibility to deliver the product safely to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. takes no responsibility for products lost in transit.
PNP GOLF TWO YEAR WARRANTY
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) includes Consumer Law Guarantees which apply to each product which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. In addition to these Guarantees, Point PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. provides a two year warranty on all PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. products purchased from either PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. or an authorised PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. retailer.
Within two years of purchasing the product, we will, without any charge to you, repair or replace any product (or part of the product) that doesn’t match the sample, description or demonstration model on the website, is not of acceptable quality or is defective, provided that you follow these simple steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within two years of the purchase of the product and include your name, phone number, a copy of the invoice (so that we can verify the date of purchase) and your concern with the product.
- A PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative will contact you to confirm where the product must be returned to.
The product must be returned to PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. within 14 days of the PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. representative contacting you to confirm the delivery address. The product and all its components must be returned in good condition. Whilst it is ideal if a product can be returned in its original packaging, PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. only request that the product be returned in a package that provides adequate protection to prevent damage in transport.
Once PnP Golf Pty. Ltd. has received the product, we will notify you by email how long we estimate it will take to provide you with a replacement or repaired product.
The cost of delivering the replacement or repaired product to you will be at our cost.
At our discretion, we may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
PnP Golf Pty. Ltd.’s warranty does not extend to any damaged caused by you or a third party to the product and excludes cosmetic blemishes and normal wear and tear.
All PnP Golf products come with a 2 year warranty for faulty or defective goods. For full warranty details please click here.